OLEJEK EUKALIPTUSOWY / Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
Obtained in the steam distillation of twigs and leaves of the Eukaliptus Globulus tree. It has antibacterial and antiviral effects. It is used in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections, runny nose, cough, sinusitis, and rheumatic pains. Eucalyptus oil stimulates the immune system. It relaxes the bronchi, liquefies residual mucous secretion and clears the nasal sinus. He refreshes the mind in case of a cold or hay fever. Perfect for insect bites (relieves itching), burns, wounds, and blisters. It has an expectorant, anti-inflammatory and disinfecting so it is often used for inhalation of air. Effectively decontaminates rooms in the event of an infection or an infectious disease.
ACTION – EUKALIPTUS OIL
Calming, supports cellulite removal, anti-depressant, anti-infective, antiseptic, fungicidal, anti-inflammatory, toning, relieves premenstrual tension.
HOW TO USE
- massage on your own
- a bath – the eucalyptus vapor produced during the aromatherapy bath, rising up above the bathtub has a beneficial effect in the cold and cold
- sauna: dry, wet, steam
- inhalation of the upper respiratory tract
- face sausage
- in dilution with carrier oil directly on insect bites, burns, wounds, and blisters
- effectively decontaminates rooms (air aromatization)
- addition in toothpaste, syrups and throat sprays
- has dissolving properties, including rubber, tar
Fresh, spicy, sweet, clean and penetrating
GOOD COMPOSITION WITH EUKALIPTUS OIL
Cedar, lemon, lavender, tea tree, mint, thyme, pine rosemary.
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use it if you suffer from high pressure. Use always in dilution.
Store in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle at room temperature out of the reach of children.
Country Of Origin
Australia, China, Spain, USA, Brazil
All essential oils offered by ETJA are 100% natural