- First, wash your face in the morning and evening and especially after exercising. Sweat leaves toxins on your skin and will produce more breakouts.
- Next, get plenty of sleep. – When you sleep your body is able to rejuvenate itself.
- Drink plenty of water & eat plenty of non-processed healthy food.
- Change your mask often- every time your mask feels damp it should be changed.
- Try and limit makeup or lipstick under your mask. I know this might be hard; if you feel the need to avoid liquid foundation, try using loose powder as a foundation instead. Enhancing your eyes is the perfect way to feel made up.
Here are just a few of Juno’s products that will help your skin during this time.
- Oxygen Revitalizing Cleanser:
- The key ingredients in this cleanser help stimulate the skin to promote oxygenation. Leaving your skin feeling squeaky clean and refreshed.
- Blemish Control
- Our blemish control is a lightweight liquid containing one of the oldest and most natural antiseptics – Campho Phenique. It is quick, easy, and effective at treating blemishes.
- CBD Reception Mask:
- Our exclusive leave on Masque with Broad Spectrum CBD, known for its anti-inflammatory properties helps skin conditions- dehydration, fine lines, and skin irritations helping to calm and soothe the skin.
Taking proper care of your masks is important to having healthy skin.
If you prefer to use disposable masks – that is perfectly fine. They are convenient and require less maintenance. Just remember to change them often.
In cleaning your cloth masks, you should change daily. You will want to wash them by hand using a mild soap in a glass or stainless steel bowl. Rinse thoroughly and hang dry in the sun, outside if weather permits.
A dear friend and client of Juno’s Amy Sheets is a native of Amarillo, business owner of Marrs Makers who are making high-quality masks.
Marrs Makers breathable, lightweight face mask ideal for sensitive skin prone to maskne and rosacea. Elastic ear loops and flexible nose bridge fit contours of the face. Are available in small, medium, and large sizes. MADE IN USA.
Molly Davis is another dear friend and client, who is an amazing yoga instructor.
Doing yoga is a great way to calm the mind, and learn deep breathing techniques, that will bring oxygen to your cells. This not only helps your skin but will relax your whole being.
You can sign up for Molly’s new letters at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope these tips were helpful to you. Please remember Juno is only a phone call away and we are here to answer any questions you might have and help you improve the look and feel of your skin. Thank you for allowing us to serve you and we hope to see you at Juno soon.