OLEJEK CYTRYNOWY / Citrus Limonum Oil /
A natural oil obtained from the fruit of the citrus tree. Strengthens, antiseptic and antipyretic. Used for inflammation of the skin, herpes, and acne. Lemon oil tones the work of the heart and circulatory system, which lowers blood pressure. Stimulates the production of blood cells by strengthening the immune system. Disinfects the air and effectively repels insects. It refreshes and stimulates the brain and helps in states of apathy. Like all citrus oils, it is photosensitive and should not be used during tanning or exposed skin to UV rays.
All essential oils offered by ETJA are 100% natural
Anti-depressant, anti-rheumatic, analgesic, stimulant, tonic, antitoxic, astringent.
HOW TO USE
- Aromatherapy bath – refreshes, disinfects with bacteria and gives the skin a beautiful, fresh lemon fragrance.
- self-made massage (diluted in natural base oils)
- addition to creams, purifying toners
- natural aromatization of rooms (well disinfects the air)
- undiluted directly on herpes, insect bites
GOOD COMPOSITION WITH OIL
Eucalyptus, citrus, lavender, juniper, geranium, ylang-ylang, mint oils.
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on the skin exposed to UV rays. For external use.
Store in a tightly sealed bottle of dark glass at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN